Here's what I'm up to at the moment...

Come skydiving!

Yes, that's me with the fixed grin on my face! If you're looking for the most exciting thing you will EVER do in your life then a skydive is highly recommended by me - I've done two now and it really is the most crazy thing I've ever done...  

Why not do one yourself and help raise me raise even more money for Wave 105 cash for kids. You can find out more here.



Cash for Kids Trek to China August 2013

Here's me and Rhys Jones, World Record Holding Mountain Climber and Explorer who is also a Patron for Wave 105 Cash For Kids. He has just returned from the Great Wall of China. I asked him what my trip will entail....
 
 
If you can't come along yourself but would still like to help you can sponsor me here, any amount, however small, will be much appreciated - and remember all the money that Wave 105 Cash for Kids raises stays right here in the south. Or what about this:

Getting fit and The Caveman Diet



In order to get fit for the trek to China the Solent Hotel in Whiteley have kindly offered me training at their health and fitness spa. You'll find me there 3 or 4 times a week at the moment! 

As well as that, both Simon Clarke and Rick Jackson have been extolling the virtues of a fasting diet. I know what you're thinking - so did I - and so did they! However we have surprised ourselves. 2 days a week of eating (almost) nothing is easier than it sounds, and it's based on very sound science. If you want to find out more Click here for The Fast Diet Facebook group. We're all so impressed with the results! This is the documentary that started it all:




Eat, Fast & Live Longer HD by limoslight