The Great Orb Debate

Tonight at 9 Andy's joined by Most Haunted's Steve Parsons and paranormal investigator Jonathan Fost for 'The Great Orb Debate'. Send in your photos and stories about strange photo anomalies that you may have snapped and join the debate as to whether orbs are really spirits. Drop an email to andy@wave105.com along with your phone number.

Hi Andy, I went on a paranormal investigation at the Arundel jail house on saturday, and took a photo which i can not explain, it looks like a ghost of a man, and some photos with orbs in them i have enclosed a photo of it. Many Thanks, Richard Johnson



Dear Andy Please find enclosed photos taken recently when we visited my Son in Ireland. The Green one is a close up of the orb taken from the picture of my Granddaughter's head!!  Hope you find these of some use. We are a very psychic family it seems to have been passed down through generations as my Nan was a medium for 72yrs I and my sisters have the psychic abilitys and so dose my children and my childrens children!! A much treasured Gift. Yours sincerely Sue









I have so many with the same effects, don't know if they are orbs, but every house I have lived in since having children, photos always seem to include these. also we have a lot of unexplained activity, the bath was filled with toy's at some point during the night a few days ago!  Gillian (lymington)

this is a 200 year old house we have in france saw the orbs on photos this year i would love to know if they are orbs KIND REGARDS GRETTA & PHIL
 




Hi Andy, Always a great Show. Here’s a photo from The Brook in Southampton during a Robbie Williams tribute act call Robbing Williams. It was a great show but when we got home and reviewed the photos we Marc( Robbie) was holding an Orb, and in the orb is a face! Regards Greg & Teresa