Angela Rippon and Paranormal Investigator Jonathan Fost

Join me tonight from 8 on the evening show where my first guest at 9pm will be Paranormal investigator Jonathan Fost, with his weekly look at the world of the weird and wonderful. We have some more ghostly photos that seem to defy explanation and would love to hear more of your own unexplained experiences. Drop an email to andy@wave105.com if you'd like to chat with Jonathan tonight.

Hi Andy and Jonathan, Thought you might be interested to see a photo taken last Friday at a Battle of Britain mess dinner at Fort Blockhouse. The bands conductor had got me to conduct the band for a bit of fun, so my husband snapped me at the front of the band. Not until next morning did we notice the orbs on several pictures, This is the most dramatic, when enlarged it clearly shows swirls and shapes inside with a ragged edge,(almost sun like) with colours like an aura all the way around.

Strange things often appear in photographs around me, It doesn’t worry me at all but I would like to know what is going on. We have taken lots more pictures to check if there is a problem with the lens and there`s nothing showing up at all! I would be interested in your opinion on this. Hope to hear from you soon,


Regards, Sandra



Then at 10 it's national treasure Angela Rippon... we'll be talking about her early days as the country's favourite newsreader, her appearance on the Morcambe and Wise Christmas Special, and her new tv series 'Rip off Britain'

That's all followed by another hour of Late Night Love Songs at 11pm, with another romantic dinner for 2 to be won this evening.